Hello beautiful people, it is time for Monet Beauty Within to celebrate fall with some wonderful tips for looking and feeling great. Changes are everywhere, the air has turned crisp, the trees are turning lovely shades of red, gold and brown. I think this is a glorious time of year; however, just as the season is changing, so is our skin and hair.
The sudden change can make skin feel more dry,hair seems to shed and feel dry as well. A trip to the Salon for a facial, body and a good hair conditioning would work wonders. If that is not workable for you, I have some at home tips.
L I N D A ‘ S B E A U T Y T I P
This Months’ beauty tip is on a Body Scrub for Removing Dead Skin and Cellulite (yes, cellulite Ladies!). Set the stage. Put scented candles around or near bathtub. Music is also a nice touch, I suggest classical or soft instrumentals.
EXFOLIATING & YOUTHING COFFEE BODY SCRUB
This exfoliating and youthing body scrub really does help in removing dead skin and cellulite and more.
- The benefits of a coffee body scrub are more than you might imagine. The caffeine coffee contains is what provides the added health benefits as a scrub. When coffee is applied to the surface of your skin, it helps redistribute fat cells and decrease the formation of cellulite.
- Problems with varicose veins? Many people accept varicose veins as a necessary evil–either as a sign of getting older or a predisposition inherited from Mom or Dad. Now with a coffee body scrub, you may be able to prevent varicose veins or even make them vanish! The caffeine in a coffee scrub acts as a vascular restrictor–shrinking blood vessels, thus helping to reduce varicose veins. (COURTESY: EHOW)
- Start with coffee grounds. Yes, you heard right, use the left over coffee grounds. Organic coffee is best. Start by using a soft body brush and dry brush your skin before getting in the shower.
- Next shower with a moisturizing body wash. After the bath turn off shower and while in the tub use the coffee grounds and scrub the body with the grounds.
- After the scrub rinse off the coffee grounds and dry off, feel how soft your body feels. Follow up with a good body lotion.
- Remember to give love and gratitude to your body for all the wonderful things it does for you. You Are Beautiful!
R E L A X A T I O N A N D M E D I T A T I O N
With the new season comes a time for renewed goals and dreams. A time to reflect on what will make your heart sing. Take a little time just for you. I suggest sitting in a comfortable place with a notebook and some soft background music. Let this process be easy and natural, enjoy this time. A cup of coffee, tea, or my favorite – Hot Chocolate, will make this time special.
WHAT IS MEDITATION?: Meditation does not always mean sitting staring into space and trying to meditate, it is simply being present with yourself and the Universe. I make this statement because many people get intimated by the word meditate. The dictionary states meditation as To dwell on anything in thought; to cogitate- to think on; to intend. Make great intentions and see what the Universe does for you. Many blessings for greatness in your life.
F A L L F A S H I O N U P D A T E
The fall fashion forecast is amazing, the styles are making a statement! This season the ’40s are back big time. Think Casablanca, romantic, sexy and fun. Soft shoulder pads and peplums, The color for this fall is RED, bold, rich and totally hot. I encourage you to step out of the box and go for bold. Be brave, daring and let your greatest fantasies flow. Boots are also in the forecast as well as textured stockings.
HOW TO: How to incorporate this look? It is not necessary to buy a complete wardrobe, just add a few touches at a time. A red scarf or pair of red shoes, a red hand bag. Small touches can be dramatic. The important thing is to have fun with it. Own your look and be glorious.
Have a fabulous fall! And here’s looking at you kid”.